Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Come and Get Me

I feel damn near invincible these days. Not like I'mma go out and talk shit to strangers, but i feel like i'm on the right path and headed in the right direction. I have been doing some thinking on my upcoming move and i realized that i have only truly lived on my own ONCE in my life, and that lasted for about 3 months. I was worried about how i'd deal with it but i think i'll be ok. i'll have my babies there with me and i'm sure that my support group that i have been blessed with will play a major role.

I leave for Detroit in about 41 hours. I have mixed feelings about the trip. On the one hand i'm looking forward to meeting new people and seeing a new place but i mean.. it's detroit :-/

I will have the chance to catch and NBA playoff game so that'll be hot (good thinking Natey) but there are so many unknowns that i don't really know what else to feel.