Tuesday, August 27, 2002


OK...

After much procrastination and so-called deep thought... I am back (although I'm not sure anyone reads this anymore).
I guess I needed some time to think about what I was doing and where I was headed. Olga suggested that I should just think about what I would be doing with my life if there was nothing that I had to do. So I took away work and I took away school and I realized one thing very quickly... In the grand scheme of doing things that I want to do, school is a very big part of that. I apparently will always be a student, I just need to find a much less expensive way to do so. For the life of me I couldn't figure out why it has to be school and not "learning". I think that the reason is that I need to have the himan interaction... I guess that just means that I need to find a discussion group and read a book.

So anyway, we have gotten rid of everything but school. So what's left? ABSOLUTELY nothing... I don't know what I want to do... I don't know what i would do if i didn't have to do the things that i do. So where does this leave me? Confused.

I have come to the decision that I am going to start a school. Just like that right? No, it won't be easy... it'll probably take some serious time, but i think the rewards will be worth it. I've decided to get my masters in accounting and financial management while getting my second bachelors in psychology and education. I've been recruiting people left and right, picking their brains, seeing what ideas they have... not really getting anywhere yet, but we'll get there!!!!!